Founded in 2007, Sungevity uses its proprietary Remote Solar Design (RSD) tool to offer a quote and system design options without visiting the home. The company designs home solar systems; provides financing options; and manages system installation, maintenance, and performance.
Find out if PPA or cash is best for you!
|States they service||
|Head Office||Oaklands, California United States|
|SolarReviews reviews||3.67 based on 0 reviews|
|Yelp reviews||156 reviews|
Request quotes to compare the best zero down solar deals offered in your city
Advantages of Sungevity
- No out of pocket cost
- Maintenance done by Sungevity if needed (should be very little maintenance of solar panels)
- Of the big mega solar PPA companies probably the best customer service
Disadvantages of Solar City
- Poor customer satisfaction ratings compared to smaller local installers
- Most of the savings offered by the solar tax credit and the net metering legislation go to the solar company not the consumer
- The rate of PPA price escalation is a concern and means if utility prices grow at less than the escalation percentage the savings could get less over time